JND Accounting in Nottingham offers expert advice on tax returns and planning to sole traders,
partnerships and limited companies in the East Midlands.
- For many businesses, operating as a limited company can reduce the overall tax bill
- In certain circumstances you might be able to reduce your tax liability by using the tax allowances of other family members
- New business may be entitled to a holiday from paying Employer's National Insurance on your first 10 employees
- Certain businesses can use a VAT flat rate scheme which will reduce your record keeping demands
- Use your annual Capital Gains Tax exemption and Entrepreneur's Relief on your business interests
For more tax tips, contact us today.
It can be difficult to keep on top of your tax planning because of the regular changes to the tax legislation. We can help you identify suitable tax planning opportunities that are available to you.
In addition to preparing your tax returns, we also recommend tax planning opportunities that can help you to hold onto more of the profits that you earn.
Be prepared for all taxation eventualities with our quick and efficient tax services at JND Accounting. From registration to VAT return calculation and submission, we are here to help.VAT Returns